COVID-19 Protocols Being Implemented to Protect Patients - click to read more
- Patients are encouraged to arrive alone at appointments if possible.
- Patients will be asked to sanitize hands upon arrival to the office. Sanitizer will be provided.
- Both patient and practitioner will wear masks during the entire treatment.
- Each patient’s temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer prior to treatment. If the recorded temperature is 100.3 degrees or higher the patient will be asked to reschedule.
- All high-contact surfaces will be disinfected with EPA approved germicides between patients.
- All sheets, face cradle covers and pillowcases will be changed after each treatment. Pillows and face cradles will be disinfected.
- Contactless payment is encouraged. Please consider using Venmo, PayPal or a pre-written check if possible. If not, credit card equipment will be sterilized in a UV-C machine to disinfect these devices between patients.
- Please bring your own water if possible.
- Bathrooms are not regularly cleaned or disinfected. Please be aware and use accordingly with your own level of comfort and caution.
Your health and wellbeing are of utmost importance. Thank you for complying with these protocols.